Call To Artists
It’s that time again to submit entries for the 2015 Mudbug Madness logo. Mudbug Madness is looking for simple but exciting logos that capture the essence of our great festival. Please submit your best version of our beloved crawfish, using your own creative design – classic or contemporary – we’re open to anything!
Participants may submit up to three (3) separate entries for review by the Marketing Committee. All entries must meet the following specifications:
- Entries should have the words “Mudbug Madness #32”.
- Entries should mention Downtown Shreveport Unlimited.
- Entries should include dates of festival: May 21-24, 2015.
- Entries should incorporate downtown and/or Festival Plaza.
- Entries should be no larger than 11” x 14”.
- Design should be vertical in orientation.
- Design must be adaptable for full-color and black and white reproduction and multiple uses (i.e. souvenir T-shirts, posters, cups, print and electronic media).
- Winning design must be submitted in many formats, including but not limited to jpg. pdf. tif. vector and must be presented in high resolution upon request.
- Designs must be submitted no later than Thursday, November 13, 2014.
- Entries must be matted for display.
- Entries should include artist’s name, address and phone number on back.